Software Engineer 4- Web Developer (Senior) I (TS/SCI)
Location:United States-Maryland-Indian Head
US Citizenship Required for this Position:Yes
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time
e-Sci Corporation is seeking a Web Software Developer with Java development or C++ experience to contribute to the design and development of a web application with large scale data ingestion. The successful candidate should possess strong problem solving skills and be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
It is a plus to have working knowledge of PHP, PLSQL, Action Script, Java Script and Python but it is not required, only a willingness to learn. Additional programing with ESRI's ArcGIS Server, Open layer and Web services is also highly preferred. The developer would have a working knowledge of full life-cycle development.
• A minimum of 9 years' experience is required with a Bachelor's degree, 7 years with a
Master's degree, 13 years may be considered in lieu of degree.
• US citizenship and an Active TS/SCI Clearance required. Candidate may also be required to successfully complete a CI Polygraph.
• Candidates must be proficient in one the following: Java or C++
• Experience with programing that interfaces with enterprise databases like Oracle, MySQL and
• Must have experience in designing, coding, modify and debugging of web applications
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment. Preferred but Not Mandatory Qualifications:
• Experience within the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) domain highly desired.
• Experience or interest in any of the following technologies is highly desired:
• Experience with SVN, PHP wan, Java Beans Frameworks
• Understanding of intelligence lifecycle
e-Sci Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.